Saturday, September 5, 2009

Mesyuarat Agung Tahunan(AGM) 2009


Today is our Pasukan Kadet Police SMJK KWANG HUA AGM. Finally our AGM has sucessfully be conducted because our AGM has postponed for about 3 times because of some unavoidable cases. Plus, out unit is also the last unit to conduct AGM but almost the most meaningful AGM for me. As usual, we gathered in a class and the AGM started. First is ucapan of teacher and next is our ketua pasukan and so on. After all the speeches presented, is time to announce the new AJK for 2009/2010. Haha, everyone seems so nervous and wonder what post they will got.After the announcement, everyone seems happy and satisfy bout their post. I have been choosen as the new president of Cadet Police. Of course, I feel happy but in the same time also a bit of nervous because I can assume that I will be very busy in the future. Now I have to plan how to handle the cadet and my study in the same time because both of these are very important to me and cant be neglected. As a president, I have the responsible and obligation to take good care of all members and also upgrade all their skills especially the new F3 AJK. They have to put more effort and concentration in cadet coz they are still new in the world of AJK and they must do that because they are the future leader. After the AGM end, we all went to eat and next all new AJK gather to talk and chat. Leaving an unforgetful memory ^_^................................

2 comments:

  1. em.....must have responsibility jor....
    old jor....
    wakakaka....I saw ur wrinkles..muahahaha
    nyway...uncle swee gambateh..


    ps: adui...wat have u done to my wife??

    ReplyDelete