Saturday, September 26, 2009

S is S!!!

Exam is around the corner, and as usual I have to revise what had been taught by teacher. So according to my plan, today is Sejarah day. I'm quite sure many students didnt put any interest in this subject so am I. But as a student, we got no choice other than FORCE ourself to like it in order to get our results with flying colours although it is quite impossible. Before I open the Sejarah book, I keep saying to myself not to get into temper while revising this creeps because I still remember when I'm facing the mid term exam,I am so eager tear this book into pieces. The revision begins and everythings goes swiftly coz Im used to the chapter 1. When goes on to chapter 2, oh no! Those uncommon and weird names suddenly show up just like all the rain drops appear in the same time. I was just barely memorize part of it and my temper starts to rise up in instant but fortunately not so bad as last time. Chapter 2 talks about Yunani, Rom.................(all those rubbish). Hey man! Why should we learn all such useless things and make ourself suffer! Just assume that we are so pro til can memorize the whole book...but so what!!! Maybe just got ppl impress your capability, get an A in Sejarah and thats all. Go and ask those sucessful guy somehting bout Sejarah.... For example..."Hey...do you still remember who is Anaximander or Heraclitus??" ...... " Who the hell is that, dont ask such stupid question, get off!!!!!!!" Hmm.... I think thats the answer u can most propably get.
Haiz, although we try our best to memorize the whole book, eventually get an A in exam and afterall let all things just leave our brain naturally. At last, just a FORGET word u got and nothing else.......MEANINGLESS!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment