Tuesday, September 8, 2009

What The.....................!!!!

Today is our group bio presentation. At first, I just thought it will be very boring coz all we gonna to do is just come out and read out the gens we had prepared. But i'm so curious why my friend, Andrew said our bio presentation wil be very interesting and i really cant imagine how fun could it be no matter what. Right now is our time to start the presentation,before that , Andrew go and set up all the things while im just sitting at my place thinking of other thing coz im not so interested in this presentation. When everythings had been set up, suddenly my photo came out as the cover of the presentation with some dull words added by Andrew. That time I was so shock coz all my classmate is looking at the picture, wat else can I do other than just cheer up with them. The picture is not bad too....haha..... but it is really not my idea and hope my friend wont think im a super 'ss' guy lo coz im not (just believe it). After that, I quickly start our presentation by introducing our topic that we going to present hope that they wil forget bout that photo and in between the stupid Andrew say still gt many EDITED photo of me and gonna show it after the presentation. Holy shitttt....!!!!! I instantly turn up a bit angry so that he wont do that. Fiuuuh........thank god he didnt show all those photo, if not,.... my image........haiz, dono how to describe liao............By the way, teacher said our presentation gt the highest mark among the other group that had done their presentation. Hmmm........maybe my picture bring luck to my group haha......just joking. %^>^

1 comment:

  1. haha...
    Well,ur pic did make the class bright a bit^^
    but...u r ss(just admit it)
    Baby, dun be shy(words from the slide)
    U already no image lo...
    muahahahha

    ReplyDelete