Thursday, September 10, 2009

Totally Pissed Off Today

Today, again is our english presentation. Our teacher wan us to play songs each group and my group(me and Andrew) decided to sing the song to our class. But everything is not like wat we expected, especially when we wan to present one song named 'Lay My Love On You' to Brian because today is his birthday. Guess wat..!! They all just said where is the lyric..........dont have the lyric............and the worst thing is they interrupted by singing Happy Birthday song. Because of no lyric, they just done such cruel thing, wat I wan is just to sing a song to my good friend, Brian and hope that all class can cooperate wif me and Andrew but they just..................Hey man, try to imagine when u really wan to do something sincerely and seriously, and someone just pour u the cold water and the SOMEONE I mean is my classmate,my friend!!!! I dont think none of u will never get angry. Me and Andrew had train so hard because of this presentation, but we didnt get what we expected and they just bring us a reward that is HUMILIATION.Haha...wat a 'good' present that me and Andrew ever received. We do all of these just wan to cheer up all our classmate coz we think if we did not do something special, the presentation will be very boring. We dowan our class just like form 1 til form 3, just keep doing wat teacher said and nothing special. I didnt mean tat listen to teacher is a wrong thing but we just wan to have some innovation on it with the permission of teacher. Later, I talk to Ven Siew and said that they are overeacted and shouldnt done that and she cry. Andrew said I shoudlnt treat a girl like tat, but im just talk to her in the most manner way I can in the pissed off condition. This is the first time I make a girl cry, I think it's my fault to do that but I really really cannot control myself when im in angry condition. Anyway, me and Andrew had try our best in this presentation and hope we can cooperate again next time.

3 comments:

  1. HAHA..so noob!! U did 'fuck' her well!!You should have know that she is so damn easy to cry....today i almost make her cry oso..juz saying her look like the 'white bone monster'....lalala....but i love seeing one making the other cry!! IAM A PERVERT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL....from the blog that we written...i have a long conclusion in my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol.. btw.. feel so sorry and i just wanna say : GOOD JOB~ i mean.. the presentation.. not making her cry..

    ReplyDelete