Thursday, August 27, 2009

Haiz...Dono Wat To Say...Dono Wat To Do

Recently, I had knew many things that related to me. U know what, all the things I noticed is too sudden for me. They make me feel happy but in the same time with the accompany of griefness. Haiz....dono whether is good things or not la. Something that I eager to have last time, now all come towards me in the same time, but some of it just out of my expectition. Because of these, I feel shocked, because of these, I feel haPpy and because of these, I feel guilty too. Unfortunately, I still cant get the things tat I really wan. I guess I have to put some effort in order to achieve it, but the time didnt allow me to do it now, make me feel depress. Plus, do I really have the courage to make it..???Actually myself also not clear. Haiz...........implies nothing but a kind of dissapoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment