Sunday, August 23, 2009


Disaster

Last Saturday just went to Eng Ann court to play basketball without any accompany. Fortunately there gt someone else playing bskb. Then I just join them. Firstly is a king of joy playing ball, but when a father and his two sons shown up. The thats was the beginning of the disaster. The court is getting crowded and few balls flying in all direction. Suddeenly, a ball just hit my spec and then spoiled. Im very sure I the deed of the one of the son of the father. So, what can I do other than just accept his appology. While his stupid and irresponsible father keep on denying, thats sucks father that I ever seen. Hah, sorry just too angry. Along this few months, I have lost my pendrive,my lover calculater and now just added one tat is spec spoiled. OMG!!!!!! How am I going to face my mom with all this disasters, so I comes up an idea. I wil keep the event bout the spoiled spec as a secret as long as I could. So, those readers, pls help me to keep it as a secret ya. THX

1 comment:

  1. Calculater can lend from frens, pendrive not so important la...
    but, no spec how u study???
    u tot ur eyes got laser ar???
    can see everything clearly after scan...

    ReplyDelete