Tuesday, August 25, 2009

3 Buddies

Friendship

This is a true story presented by me.,and it starts from form 1. Tat time I was in 1A Class. In this class I met my two buddies named Jiun Kai and Yong Sheng who are study same class as me that time and our friendship is getting improve when the times go on. One day, we decided to choose who wil be the 'Lao Da', 'Lao Er' and also 'Lao San' among three of us. Then, we use a great and special idea to decide it, tat is arm wrestling, im sure u guys must heard bout this game before.After this game,haha.......I have been choosen as 'Lao Da' eventually and Yong Sheng become 'Lao Er' and use yr common sense la, of course Jiun Kai be 'Lao San' lo. After this, our relationship is getting closer like brothers. Oh ya, talk until so long, forget to introduce them. Firstly just say something bout Yong Sheng la coz he is 'Lao Er'ma. Haiz....recently he had fall in love on a gal, guess who, hey... cant tel u all la,go and find out yrself.In betweem, I dont think tat gal is suitable for her lo, and one very important is I think my 'mystery gal' is better lo, haha.... oK, tats all I wan to talk bout him. Next is Jiun Kai, my 'Lao San', hah! When mention bout this guy, I have a lot of things to talk bout him. He also fall in love on a gal, ady say cannot reveal it liao, paiseh.....Actually, i'm quite impress him coz he willing to sacrifice his time to plan out how to enthral tat gal. One more thing that is funny, he go and analyse his love competer(enemy) and compare between their self potential. Haiz......bcoz of tat gal he planned out so many things which is impossible to be done by me right now.Other than tat, he also very ss(syok sendiri) de lo just like me,haha. He always say tat he very handsome, very yeng..........Cheh,so wat! Tat gal oso didnt accept his love, haha, just my assumption only la.Oh ya, forget something bout him,he always say gt other gal 'an lian' him especially a gal in his class de. Haiz.....dono wat to say bout him la. But anyway, he is the nice guy, I hope u and 'Lao Er' can gt wat u all want la. Lastly, wish our friendship wil last forever.

1 comment:

  1. so...yong sheng is a "her" huh...
    not bad...
    muahahaha...
    jiun kai wan ss ar...tak cukup saya pun...(evil smile)
    ngek ngek ngek...
    sini paling handsome is me jor la...

    ReplyDelete